Our Security Management services include:
- Risk Assessments – In depth and detailed assessment of risk regarding your critical assets and the impact of threats and vulnerabilities on your corporate goals.
- Security Requirements Review and Gap Assessments– assessing applicable security laws, regulations, and contractual requirements and conduct a GAP Assessment toidentify your current compliance and security state.
- Security Program Review and Development – a thorough assessment of the state of your security systems, with recommendations for improvement or design a custom security program that secures your operation.
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) – based on ISO 27001 principles, CST will implement and maintain a security management framework that has the right size and scope for your needs, while improving the existing and applying security best practices to adhere to ISO 27002.
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISO 27001 is the global benchmark for managing information security. CST assures you to achieve this globally recognized certification using a tested approach and expertise.
- Policies, Methodology and Procedures—the basis of a security program is the efficiency and effectiveness of security policies and procedures. CST policy development methodology and experience assist you create, measure, and maintain the documentation you need.
- Managed CISO services – If your organization does not require a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or you may not have the appropriate resources to fulfil that function, CST will provide you with CISO services your security management needs.