The role on an internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. A successful audit can add vaule and improve an organization’s operations, as well as provide insight based on analysis and assessment of data and business processes.
- IT Audit Review – We have comprehensive experience in performing reviews on behalf of large enterprises as internal auditors. In addition to our vast knowledge of the subject matter, as described above, we also draw our extensive expertise in performing audits using best practices and methodologies. We are active members of the several ICT and Information Security oriented organizations,hold numerous certifications, and extensively use these associations’ tools and methodologies.
- Information System Audit and control Association (ISACA) – international professional association focused on IT governance and security. Certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) – non-profit organization specializes in information security education and certification. Certifications: CISSP , CCFP
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) – the largest online community, creating articles, methodologies, documentation, tools, and technologies in the field of web application security.
- SANS Institute – a company that specializes in information security and cyber security training.
- Israel Cyber National Bureau (ICNB)